Toggle Tab Menus
The menus can be toggled on and off, instantly creating a simple tabs interface. The content is displayed accordingly to the selected tab.
Main features: multiple tab menus, multiple content, horizontal positioning, different background colors and fonts.
Cross browser: supports all major browsers/versions/platforms.
DropMenu is a small, easy to implement script for creating DropMenu menus.
Unlike most other similar scripts available, DropMenu is search engine friendly. DropMenu does not cause problems when validating your pages or style sheets.
Easily create horizontal or vertical menus, style your menus your way. If you know html you can use DropMenu.
It has the look and feel of windows-like folder-menus. Package includes demonstration and tutorial with examples. It can be easily integrated in web pages and is convenient for organizing links and saving space. You can use it for free in you web site.
DHTML menus with cool fading and transitional effects. These DHTML menus are easily editable for intermediate Coders and Web Designers. I have provided examples of horizontal, vertical, floating, and OS menus. Feel free to modify and utilize these menus any way you see fit.
A set of dhtml menus. They all share following features:
- seperated into 3 layers (structure, presentation, behavior)
- object oriented code, so you can create many menus on one page
- can be positioned statically, relatively or absolutely inside div or table element
- work with most of the key browsers including: IE 5.0/5.5/6.0, Mozilla 1.4/1.7, Opera 7.11/7.23/7.51, Safari 1.2, Konqueror 3.2.0, Firefox 0.7/0.8/0.9, Camino 0.7, Netscape 7.11, Lynx 2.8.5, Links 0.98
- friendly to search engines and text browsers
- released under BSD license (free even for commercial use)
Currently there are available:
- DynamicTree - display and build tree structures
- XulMenu - horizontal or vertical windows like menu
- DropDownMenuX - horizontal or vertical drop down menu with unlimited nesting
- ClickShowHideMenu - vertical navigation bar menu.
- TreeMenu - simple tree menu
- DropDownMenu1 - simple drop down menu
Menu system is an Open Source menu/submenu web navigation system, IE4+/NS4+ compatible. As from the 2.0 version, Menus has been upgraded to fully support DOM compatible browsers as Mozilla, Netscape 6.x and Konqueror. By adding DOM support in Menus, InterAKT releases probably the best DHTML menu system available on the market. Using Menus is very simple and intuitive, new menu items adding resuming to a single line of code. The approach when coding menus is an Object Oriented approach, and the menu items are DHTML DIV's, any DHTML elements being usable inside. Features: DHTML menu items; DOM support; Minimal page reload.