This application is a newsticker creator, will allow you to create your news ticker within minutes, with a powerfull user interface, you don't have to be a programmer to use this newsticker wizard, this program will create your applet and publish it to your local folder. its very easy to be used.
This is a Java scrolling applet with several cool features that can enhance your web site. At a specified rate, it reads and reloads from a file and supports auto-wrapped text and images. You can set colors, font face / style / size, left / right / center alignments, Unicode characters, web address links, scrolling speed, background image, margins, shadow / outline effects, pause time, etc.
Led Stocks Quotes Ticker Applet is the perfect browser embedded tool you can enhance your site by showing real-time stock quotes values in a stock market similar led display. Based on Java TM technology, this applet offers the following features:
- real-time quotes values: the applet reads stock quotes values from a live data feed on your server. We offer along with the applet a sample PHP script that provides quotes from Yahoo Financial TM. Script output is simple, custom feeds can be easily developed. We provide specification for feed output format, so you can connect to your own feed or database.
- customizable stocks or indexes: you can set any stocks (or other type of products) that feed can provide. Sample PHP script provides all symbols you can find on Yahoo! FinancialTM. In the Live Demo section or this site, you can enter what products you want to see if script supports them.
- customizable fields to display: you can set what fields to display in the applet. For example you can show SYMBOL, LAST, CHANGE, CHANGE% etc - range is only limited by what feed is sending. See Live Demo section for full list of sample PHP script supported fields, or contact me if you need other fields.
- customizable colors & speed: colors and speed can be set from applet parameters; the fonts are matrix based, there is no predefined font. All letter characters and some special characters are available.
- text message: you can set from applet tag a text message to appear before stock data.
- pop-up on click: you can set the applet to pop-up an URL when user clicks on it.
iScroll is a quick, flexible, easy way to place a reliable, attractive "marquee" text scroller on your page. Features: automatic text sizing adjusts to applet height; separate text and mouse-over link colors; complete font control (color, face, size, and style); fine vertical adjustment for precise text placement; status bar text on mouse-over; speed control and settable pause-on-start; linkable mode (URL and target or frame); and no-link mode for basic marquee use. The free download comes with demo html and great documentation.
Combination typer, image presenter, news ticker, story board, and more; highly configurable and adaptable... Features multi-image support, each positionable; multiple images per page, transparencies, and overlays. Sound cues supported: 5 sounds & a typing sound. Linking is flexible and dynamic, including wait-for-click & continue typing mode. Full mouse control, speed-change on mouseOver and other effects. Complete line-by-line text control over font style, size, color, indent, margins, linespacing; versatile rectangle-draw tools for 3D boxes and overlays, any color, anywhere in the applet space. Instead of lines and lines of parameters, Gutenberg uses an ingeniously simple script system. Comes with a full download kit and complete doc, and demos.
If you hate doing framed layouts, iFrame will get you out of all sorts of fixes. Once in your page, you never have to touch your layout again -- because iFrame gets its content from a separate text file. Great for content that has to be regularly updated, too, since you don't touch your html - just send up a new text file for good ol' iFrame to automatically insert into the slot on your page. The applet page background and the font name, style, size, and color are settable, so it blends smoothly into your design, as well. This is a *definite* toolbox item. Free download, including full doc, and demos.
NewsMaker is a professional quality smooth-scrolling news scroller that reads its items and links from a text file. Comes with free software tool to make message-and-link file. Supports background images and sound. Automatic headlining, auto-wrapping, text justification, and more.
CodeBrain News *New Version* is a multi-item text scroller. It accepts hundreds of lines of text, and each item is linkable. MouseOver highlights an item and pauses scrolling. Optional parameters position the scrolling area exactly within the applet -- allowing you to create striking layouts over a background image. Additional parameters include sound support, control of the pause at the top of the applet, font and color controls, and much more.