DD Tab Menu is a standards compliant, 2 level tab menu. Move your mouse over a tab, and additional content appears beneath it. The script uses CSS to control all of its appearance, and plain HTML to implement the entire menu tabs and contents.
Design full cross browser DHTML navigation in minutes with the free MX Wizard. The included effects have been engineered to be lightweight, fast loading, and fully customizable.
- Uses CSS for menu styling and supports IE filter effects.
- Unlimited number of menus on the same page.
- Unlimited levels of sub-menus for a menu.
- Supports cross-frame/iframe menu in any frameset layout.
- Supports menu over form-select/flash/applet (IE5.5+)
- Menu styles can be applied to individual menu levels and items
- Supports absolute positioning, relative positioning and pre-defined slots positioning.
- Supports long menu scrolling and sub-menu flip-into-view.
A 2 level image tab menu. Move your mouse over an image tab, and additional content appears beneath it. The 2nd level can be toggled on and off, instantly creating a simple tabs interface in the later case.
This script creates an absolutely positioned, cross browser navigational bar for your site. Efficient and small in file size, it can be set as either a horizontal or vertical menu, supporting multiple levels.
Create menus that slide in and out of view when the left and right arrows are clicked. Add an unlimited amount of links, choose the color, font, and more. This menu is a great space saver on any web page. Use it for free, or purchase your own Slide in Menu generator, unbranded, to add to your own site.