This is a contact form which has the following features:
- Checks that the e-mail address is in the firstname.lastname@example.org format.
- Checks to make sure all fields are filled in.
- Sends the users ip address and user agent in the e-mail.
- Option to only lets users send a message every x seconds to avoid abuse.
- Option to make the user enter a random security code from an image.
- Option to redirect to url after successful sent mail.
- Option to send copy of e-mail been sent to sender.
- Option to have the subject as a drop down menu.
- Option to select recipient from drop down menu.
- If there is an error while trying to send the e-mail, it gives the user a link to launch their default email program with the e-mail address, subject and message already filled in, so all they have to do is click send.
phpMailTo is a multiple user contact form. Stop spam bots and others from getting users email addresses by including a simple code that will generate a contact form. Guests can submit this form selecting which user they want to email. The users email address is never displayed in the form, just their name and ID. All forms are sent as an HTML email to the selected user, along with their ip and date of submission. You can also add and delete users (name and their email) from a password protected admin section.
plusForm is a php script that can send
form information as a mail or SMS message.
You must have a sms account to use sms message properties.
plusForm saves the form data, date, visitor IP number
and properties of visitor computer on a file.
The Form consists of seven areas that you can modify.
Advanced form2mail enabling your visitors
to send you an email after the submission of a form. The email and message fields are checked, as well as the validity of the email address. It works with every hosting using the mail or email functions. Handles multiple file uploads (this option can be turned off). One single file, both form and reply page. The reply page is automatically generated. Supports Online.net and Nexenservices.com. Supports safe-mode servers and PHP> 4.1.2 (new PHP arrays). New email validator (includes the new TLDs).
PhpSiteMail2 is an update to PhpSiteMail, a simple to use contact mail form for your website.
Designed as a stand alone form, includes it's own theme, full error checking to prevent blank fields and flase email addresses, and records senders IP
maccform allows you to process data from HTML forms on your website and have the results sent to any email address you specify. You can specify a custom thank you page. Email address is the only required field for the form to work and the address is checked to make sure it is valid.
It is also a great place to start if you want to build your own custom forms.
An important aspect of creating Web Forms pages for user input is to be able to check that the information users enter is valid. VDaemon is a PHP library that grants an easy-to-use but powerful way to check for errors and, if necessary, display messages to the user.
- easily incorporate VDaemon validation into existing web sites
- supports both client and server-side validation
- all common types of validation (required fields, field type, range, compare, regexp, e-mail, custom)
- allows you to completely customize how error information is displayed to the user
Form to mail script with extended web-based administration area that allows to configure each form individually. All processing instructions are hidden from the regular visitors that makes the AFH spam-protected tool. This is a perfect choice for webmasters - no coding skills is needed, each form is set up in a minute! Lots of useful features - file uploads, email notifications, environment tracking and so on.